Is This What the Next iPhone Will Look Like?
iPhone rumors are like Internet trolls: there's way too many of them and nearly all of them are wrong.
That said, student Imran Taylor pieced together all of the design rumors about the eighth iPhone model and you know what? It looks good and we approve. They even look pretty on brand for the tech giant.
Here are the 5 rumors circulating about the new model which his designs are based on:
1. The numerical system will be abandoned for the 10th anniversary of the release and so the model will be called the iPhone X.
2. The classic home button will go too, replaced by the same tech that's built into the Force Touch pad of the new MacBoook. Using different levels of pressure will help you access various functions and tools.
3. The aluminum casing for the frame of the iPhone will be replaced with glass. The frame will also be skinnier and the screen wider with an edgeless design so the glass curves over the edges.
4. The camera will get an upgrade too. It will be able to take wide angle shots and possibly even 3D photos.
5.The eighth iPhone may ditch the passcode in favor of laser scanning face recognition technology.
There's no word yet on when the iPhone X (?) will be released, but their keynote and new model usually drop in September, so, start saving.
This story originally appeared on Esquire.co.uk.
* Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.