A frozen Jack & Coke is refreshing any time of year, and this cinnamon and coffee version makes it feel extra winter-appropriate. Make it for your holiday party—it'll be the hit.
- 2 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Jack Daniels Old No. 7®
- 1 1/2 tbsp. condensed milk
- 1 c. ice
- 1 (7.5 oz.) can Coca-Cola® Cinnamon
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses, dust with cinnamon and top with cinnamon sticks.
This story originally appeared on Esquire.com. Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW