A spiced cocktail is exactly what your holiday season needs, and this easy recipe strikes the perfect balance between flavors of spices and a sweeter taste, too.
- 3 lemon wedges
- 3 oz. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey®
- 1 (7.5 oz.) can Sprite® Winter Spiced Cranberry
- 1 oz. ginger liqueur
- Candied ginger, for garnish
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Squeeze 2 lemon wedges into cocktail shaker, then add remaining ingredients to cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake lightly, until cold.
- Strain over fresh ice and garnish with remaining lemon wedge, candied ginger, and cranberries.
This story originally appeared on Esquire.com. Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW