A spiced cocktail is exactly what your holiday season needs, and this easy recipe strikes the perfect balance between flavors of spices and a sweeter taste, too.
- 3 lemon wedges
- 3 oz. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey®
- 1 (7.5 oz.) can Sprite® Winter Spiced Cranberry
- 1 oz. ginger liqueur
- Candied ginger, for garnish
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Squeeze 2 lemon wedges into cocktail shaker, then add remaining ingredients to cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake lightly, until cold.
- Strain over fresh ice and garnish with remaining lemon wedge, candied ginger, and cranberries.
This story originally appeared on Esquire.com. Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW