A Peppermint Mocha hack you can do at home
Here's a coffee recipe to hack your way into a peppermint mocha drink so that you can have it anytime of the year!
This recipe takes around 20 minutes to finish.
- 1 1/4 cups fresh milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon peppermint syrup
- Whipped cream, crushed peppermint candies, peppermint leaves
- Warm fresh milk in a saucepan, whisking continuously until frothy, about 4 minutes.
- Place regular unsweetened cocoa powder, instant coffee, and hot water in a mug; stir until dissolved. Add frothy milk and peppermint syrup. Garnish with whipped cream, crushed peppermint candies, and peppermint leaves.
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.