21 Incredible Cruises Everyone Should Go On
A cruise can be so much more than just a trip for hard partying spring breakers. It can also be one of the best ways to immerse yourself in an array of gorgeous destinations—if you choose the right cruise line and venture, that is. These river and ocean voyages chosen by National Geographic as the as the 21 best cruises in the world are intimate, relaxing, and definitely bucket-list worthy.
Whether it's your dream to see wild elephants up close, share a romantic evening with your special someone under the Northern Lights, or roam through the ancient temples of Myanmar, there's an adventure here for everyone.
1. Tauck River Cruising' M.S. Joy, Danube River
2. Aqua Expeditions' Aria Amazon, Amazon
3. The Zambezi Queen, Chobe, Botswana
4. French Country Waterways' Nenuphar, Burgundy Canal
5. Nour El Nil's Meroë, Nile
6. American Queen, Mississippi
7. Scenic Spirit, Mekong
8. Avalon Myanmar, Irrawaddy River
9. Aranui 5, Marquesas
10. National Geographic Endeavour, Galápagos Islands
11. Island Windjammer Cruises' Vela, Caribbean
12. The Cunard Line's Queen Mary 2, Transatlantic
13. Crystal Esprit, Seychelles
14. National Geographic Explorer, Antartica
15. Paul Gauguin, French Polynesia
16. Viking Cruises' Viking Sky, Baltic
17. Hurtigruten's M.S. Finnmarken, Norwegian Fjords
18. Voyages to Antiquity's Aegean Odyssey, Greek Islands
19. Un-Cruise Adventures' Safari Quest, Alaksa
20. Le Ponant, Mediterranean
21. Infinity Yacht Charters' Arabella, New England
See more at National Geographic.
This story originally appeared on Country Living.
* Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.