Here's How to Avail Free Tours, Cruises, and Workshops in Singapore
From Hong Kong's ticket giveaway to Taiwan's travel allowance, there are really plenty of excuses to fly to nearby countries. Singapore, in addition, has its own tourist incentive program called SingapoRewards. This offers free tours, workshops, and other off-the-beaten-path experiences to eligible international travelers visiting the country.
Free Singapore Tours, Workshops, and Experiences
SingapoRewards has almost 40 curated "hidden gem" experiences, according to their website.
Unique experiences include walking tours in Kampong Glam, feng shui lessons combined with a tour of Chinatown, a fragrance design and mixology session, and a murder mystery-themed tour.
If you're into the culinary arts, then this is your chance to discover more of Singapore through your palate. SingapoRewards has the Tiger Brewery tour, chocolate workshop, Singapore River dining cruise, and a walking tour of the famous Singapore hawkers.
You can also stretch your muscles and try kayaking in Pulau Ubin, go on a bicycle tour, or sign up for a tai chi experience.
Who are eligible for free Singapore tours, workshops, and other activities with SingapoRewards?
To avail of specially curated free Singapore tours, you should meet three conditions:
- Entering Singapore as a short-term visitor and not a resident
- Arriving by flight
- Redeeming a free experience under SingapoRewards for the first time
Singapore citizens, permanent residents, and long-term pass holders are not eligible since SingapoRewards is aimed at promoting inbound travel to the country.
How can you apply for and redeem free tours through SingapoRewards?
- Create or sign in to your Visit Singapore Account through the SingapoRewards website
- Browse experiences that you are interested in and make a booking
- Verify your arrival in Singapore to receive your ticket
- Present your ticket at the experience to redeem your SingapoRewards