Kamala Harris' Husband Leads U.S. Delegation to Marcos Inauguration
U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris' husband will attend the inauguration of President-elect Bongbong Marcos, the White House said Sunday (Monday in Manila).
Second Gentleman Douglas Emhoff will lead the seven-man presidential delegation of U.S. President Joe Biden for the oath-taking of Marcos Jr. on June 30, the White House said.
Also coming to attend the inauguration are:
- Heather Variava, Chargé d’Affaires, ad interim, U.S. Embassy Manila
- Bobby Scott, Chairman of the Committee on Education and Labor, United States Representative (D), Virginia
- Nani Coloretti, Deputy Director, Office of Management and Budget
- James “Sandy” Winnefeld, Jr. (Ret.), Former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Edgard Kagan, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for East Asia and Oceania, National Security Council
- Chantale Wong, U.S. Director of the Asian Development Bank
From: Reportr World