These Are the Highest-Paid Actors in Hollywood Right Now
Variety has just released a report on the highest-paid actors in Hollywood right now.
At the top of the list is Daniel Craig. According to the report, the James Bond actor is making off with a nine-figure check from the upcoming Bond film No Time to Die, as well as the two sequels to Knives Out.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson comes second as he stars in Amazon Studios' Red One. Variety says the actor earned $30 million for the film which could eventually reach $50 million when his backend is finalized.
Check out the 10 highest-paid actors below.
- Daniel Craig - $100 million
- Dwayne Johnson - $50 million
- Will Smith - $40 million
- Denzel Washington - $40 million
- Leonardo DiCaprio - $30 million
- Mark Wahlberg - $30 million
- Jennifer Lawrence - $25 million
- Julia Roberts - $25 million
- Sandra Bullock - $20 million
- Ryan Gosling - $20 million
The magazine makes it clear, however, that the published numbers could include producing fees. Some of the figures also incorporate streaming back-end buyout.