This Book Reveals All the Secrets of Launching an Online Business
Getting into ecommerce? You might want to consider grabbing a copy of The E-Hustle, a crash course on everything you need to know about launching an online business.
The E-Hustle: What the Country's Best Digital Leaders Can Teach You About Launching and Growing Your Online Business is the latest business book fresh off the printing press from Bookshelf PH. Editor-in-chief Mio Borromeo once said, “Two years ago, we might not have needed this book.” But with the pandemic still raging, a business book focused solely on ecommerce is exactly what the market needs.
The economy during COVID-19 is now dominated by online businesses and e-commerce, which are now drivers for MSMEs who are unable to set up stalls and shops due to movement restrictions. It’s ushered in a new crowd of “Internet entrepreneurs,” many of whom might not know where to start. That’s where The E-Hustle comes in.
The ecommerce crash course positions itself as an “all-in-one guide to all things e-commerce,” featuring insights from the top players in the game. From digital payments CEOs to live streaming chiefs, The E-Hustle gathered the leading minds in the country to share their secrets and best practices in building, strategizing, and marketing their business. The established set of minds include:
- Steve Sy - Founder and CEO of Great Deals E-Commerce Corporation
- Charles Ryan Sy - President of Dropify
- Dannah Majarocon - Managing Director of Lalamove PH
- Martha Sazon - President and CEO of GCash
- Dino Araneta - Founder and CEO of Quad X
- Martin Yu - Director of Shopee Philippines
- Nina Ellaine Dizon-Cabrera - CEO of Colourette Cosmetics
- Kim Lato - CEO of Kimstore
- Ben Wintle - Founder and CEO of Booky
- Ace Gapuz - CEO of Blogapalooza
- Hiyasmin Neri-Soyao - Co-Founder and CEO of Shoppertainment LIVE
- Francis Plaza - Co-Founder CEO of PayMongo
- Mario Domingo - Founder of Neural Mechanics Inc. and DARC Labs
- Agnes Gervacio - CEO of MDI Novare
- Zen Han - Vice President for National Sales of OPPO
- Stefano Fazzini - Co-Founder and CEO of MetroMart
- Michael McCullough - Founder of KMC Solutions
In The E-Hustle, you can learn how to build a supply chain online, utilize social media marketing, and everything else you need to know about traversing the exciting world of ecommerce.
“There is no map to e-commerce, no guide that says ‘you are here’ and tells you how to go the distance," shared Kyle Nate, production editor of The E-Hustle.
"But there are principles, strategies, and tactics that cut across different contexts, and the leaders here share exactly those: You can apply what they learned often through trial-and- error to your own circumstances, fast tracking your personal growth, and in extension, that of your business."
The E-Hustle is available on the Bookshelf PH website for P799.